Maryland-Baltimore
Options

XP: Pro pics, Jennifer Smutek

Aloha ladies!!

I only posted on this board a handful of times since I'm a DW bride but I wanted to come back and plug/give a review of my photographer since she's local. We took her with us from Baltimore to Maui and she sent me some teasers last night and OMG I couldn't be more pleased! She's fabulous, a big ball of fun, and if you're in the market for a wedding photographer she's definitely someone to consider! (And that's a lot coming from me, considering I'm a local photographer too! I don't do weddings though... yet ;))

Here are a few of the photos, one from our engagement session in April, 3 from our wedding 10 days ago, and 1 from our trash the dress session the next morning on Maui. Oh, and if you're wondering, TTD sessions are SO much fun!! AND my dress came clean for only about $200. I took it to a cleaner on Reisterstown road. I am wearing it again at our AHR at the Hunt Valley Marriott on Sunday, and then getting it altered to a knee-length dress to wear on anniversaries :D

Jennifer Smutek rocks! Check her out :)

E-pic session:

Wedding day:
The kiss!

Pre-ceremony, the pictures we took before the first look at our hotel in the atrium

Gah! Amazing!

TTD:

Re: XP: Pro pics, Jennifer Smutek

• Options
    LWayzMOHLWayzMOH member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  My sister got married at the HVM six weeks ago and they were great!  Hope you have fun this weekend there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards