California-San Diego
Options

Recommend a wedding planner?

Hi! I'm planning a destination wedding to the San Diego/Del Mar area for July 2012. Can anyone recommend a wedding planner? Looking for someone to help recommend and coordinate wedding vendors as well as provide day before and day of full coordination. 

Thanks for your help!

Re: Recommend a wedding planner?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely, no question, Divine Events By Helena. She is awesome! I went to her planning on doing just Day of Coordination but month of coordination wasn't too much more so I ended up doing that. Even though my wedding isn't til Nov, she has already earned every penny! She has helped me so much with picking all my vendors, and is just wonderful to bounce ideas off of! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gayle from A Sparkling Event was our planner. She was absolutely amazing! I don't know what I would have done without her...seriously. She also has great reviews on weddingwire.

http://www.asparklingeventbygayle.com/

http://www.weddingwire.com/biz/sparkling-event-by-gayle/0b63337339d610a5.html

• Options
    LauraChristinLauraChristin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Christina, Staci or Rachel with Bliss Events
    Erin with Behind the Bride
    Swann Soirees
    LVL Weddings + Events
    Creative Affairs by Amanda

These ladies are AWESOME. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi I'm Kelly, I have a list of wedding planners recommended by the hotel were my wedding is going to be (The Rancho Bernardo Inn). I have talked to one of them a few times and really like her. Her name is Tami Austin. You can reach her at: 619-252-8166. Her email is: www.tamiaustin.com. I looked at some of the big wedding planner "companies" and they were so ridiculously pricey. Tami's not cheap, but nobody is if they're any good. Tami seems nice and down to earth. The catering/events coordinator at "my" hotel used Tami for her own wedding just 4 months ago and loved her. I'm going to hire Tami for my August 2012 wedding if my fiancee lets me. Good luck, Kelly PS Tell Tami that Kelly G. (with the August 2012 wedding refered you.... She might pass on some "perks")
  • Options
    lagle22lagle22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    absolutely events - angie metts.
    INCREDIBLE!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Keli Christianson She's amazing!
  • Options
    golfergirl08golfergirl08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amy at First Comes Love, she is wonderful!
    Amanda C.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hi:

My wedding is Sept 23,2011 and so far she has been phenominal!!!

Julie Scrivener
    julie@thebestweddingforyou.com

Good Luck and Enjoy!
    Chris
  • Options
    abuabu
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Michele with Event Snob. She is great www.eventsnob.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jen from Fresh Events (freshevents.org) is amazing.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards