Massachusetts-Boston
Options

MUA?

Does anybody know of/have used a good make-up artist? I need one that will be able to come to us on the day (getting ready in Brookline). I'm pretty open on price I just know I'm incredibly late and need to get one booked! Thanks.

Re: MUA?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    check out tara at tadayourself.com. I love what she did with my makeup
    "I got married in 1968 and EVERYONE only had 1 photographer, I don't know where all this nonsense came from. Who wants two flashes popping all night anyway? and really as long as they get you dancing, kissing, and throwing the bouquet the rest is just fluff." - My mom
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I worked with Special Event Beauty. They are pretty popular, but it's worth checking their availability.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting my makeup done at Sephora in the Prudential Mall. I went for my trial and it looked great, and it was WATERPROOF!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_mua-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:b373ccc6-d7ab-454e-b6a0-0b5d8330a6adPost:9cba4ade-3379-4200-9174-817d9c2a705a">Re: MUA?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm getting my makeup done at Sephora in the Prudential Mall. I went for my trial and it looked great, and it was WATERPROOF!
    Posted by debbismurf[/QUOTE]

Are you going there on your wedding day? Or do they have someone come to you. I will definitely check out these other suggestions thank you ladies :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Special Event Beauty, I used MaryAnne and she was amazing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Sam & Robin from Girly Junk...they were so much fun to have around while we got ready, it felt like family! There is actually a picture on their website with me and my sisters...check them out at: www.girlyjunk.com

Pricing is very reasonable and didn't include an extra travel fee. They traveled to me at the hotel where I got ready and also did my BMs as well...GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lynne Avallone and Kristine Collins are amazing to work with!  I just used them for my 6/25/11 wedding.  My bridal party also loved them.  I found them through Style Me Pretty.  They actually both did Abby of Style Me Pretty's Hair & Makeup for her wedding. Kristine is Abby's cousin.

They are reasonable priced for the area and have the best personalities. They were just the type of people that you met once but felt like you've been friends for years with them. 

Lynneavallone@gmail.com
    (978)502-0299
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards