June 2012 Weddings

June 16th, 2012

My fiance and I just decided on the 16th.  Less than two months after I get my B.A.  Yikes!

Re: June 16th, 2012

• congrats! that's when I'm getting married too!  :)
    Wedding Planning Bio & For Sale: valeriewalter.weebly.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sweet!  Yeah, I'm already trying to plan things, but it's hard when it's so far away.  I want to get everything done right away, but we have so much time.  lol.
  • mine will be the 15th really close to my completion of my BA too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • shinxyshinxy member
    First Comment
    High five for June 16th! That's our wedding date at the moment too (subject to change of course, it's still early days).
  • That's the day we're getting married too! Congrats!
    Photobucket
  • I am also a June 16th 2012 bride! We will both have just finished our masters degrees!
  • That's my date too!  I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who's going to have a loooong engagement!  Have any of you started planning yet??
  • Same date too :) I also graduate in May 2012 from college. I am worried about getting our thesis stuff done while being in crunch time (6 months till the big day) so let me know if you need to vent about anything. also are you around 20 years old?
  • June 16, 2012 seems very popular!!! That is my date as well. Anyone getting married in the Boston/New Hampshire area?!
  • Congrats to ur wedding date!  Yes, very popular date, for that is our day as well.  We have paid down on our venue because it is hard to get the dates u want.  Everything else we will just research for I might change my mind by next year, lol.  But I am having so much fun just looking at all of the different bridesmaid dresses and colors.  Does anyone think black for the bridesmaids is too much?Surprised

Peace & Love DustyVanessa
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards