South Asian Weddings
Options

How did you know?

I'm stealing this from another board, but I thought it's cute! (Putting all the drama behind us)

How did you know your FI was going to be your Husband?? When did you know?

Re: How did you know?

• Options
    MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hehehe this is cute.

I knew two weeks after our first kiss that he was the man I was going to marry!

:)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Three weeks after our first date. I don't know how I knew; I just... KNEW, y'know?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not sure...I think I always just knew it. We used to talk about being married and having kids even before we started dating :)
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_did?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:430Discussion:44fce6cc-7810-4b23-9767-8f42e38dbb70Post:8f93e5aa-a481-494d-87e8-f309963d5e03">Re: How did you know?</a>:
    [QUOTE] I just... KNEW, y'know?
    Posted by HisBelovedOne[/QUOTE]

Yep...I hear ya!
  • Options
    HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI knew before he even asked me out, he even had the next 8 years of our lives planned (wedding, kids, etc) which he told me about before I even said yes to him.  Left me a little speechless.  I think it took me some months to be sure. 
  • Options
    abell1015abell1015 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI knew before I did, he says he knew from our second date (he bought a car before our 3rd date so he could travel to see me). 
  • Options
    NYchica2012NYchica2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI knew before I did as well...he said it was after the first month of us dating.  It took me a little while longer- I knew after the first 3 months.  We went through some very difficult times ( family member of mine in the hospital) and I realized that he was not only there for me but my family as well...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_did?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:430Discussion:44fce6cc-7810-4b23-9767-8f42e38dbb70Post:b4fa8f61-fdcb-4886-b1cc-6771d53a1452">Re: How did you know?</a>:
    [QUOTE]FI knew before I did as well...he said it was after the first month of us dating.  It took me a little while longer- I knew after the first 3 months.  We went through some very difficult times ( family member of mine in the hospital) and<strong> I realized that he was not only there for me but my family as well...</strong>
    Posted by NYchica2012[/QUOTE]

Very cute!! And important!

Keep going ladies... I love hearing this!
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The fluttering of my heart... Along similar lines with Nychica, emotional events bring out the best or worst in people, and someone sticking by your side no matter what, means something!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards