October 2012 Weddings
Options

QOTD 8/20

What is you and your FI's favorite thing to do on a Friday night ?
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: QOTD 8/20

• Options
    Eat pizza and watch a movie at home. We aren't very exciting, especially after working all week.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, we definitely too prefer a Friday night in, Saturday night out. I'd say eat at a restaurant in our neighborhood and then catch up on TV.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Pizza and a movie is right up our alley, too. We're home-bodies.
    Ovarian cyst lapro: '01, '04, '09 Conal biopsy: '01- results negative Dilation: '03 for cervical scarring Pcos test: '05, FSH and LH normal Mirena removed July '12 My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    Usually FI works Friday nights, so I usually veg, watch tv and crochet.  If we have a night off tonight we get dinner, and/or Ice creamand veg...
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    FI loves to cook, so our Fridays usually consist of FI making dinner followed by us catching up on our DVR queue.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We usually don't make dinner on Friday nights; most times we order in or head to a local restaurant.  After dinner we catch up on the week's dvr'ed tv.  During hockey season, when there's a Friday game, we usually head out to Bdubs to watch the game and pig out on wings and appetizers. 
  • Options
    I usually work Friday nights, so FI hangs out with his buddies.
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Options
    we don't live together so Fridays are our days to catch up. for the past couple months we have been looking at houses on Friday after work.  Usually we just watch a movie together.
  • Options
    We're homebodies.  Occasionally we eat out but Friday is usually take-out and tv.  We're very exciting people.  lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We like to just veg on the couch and watch re runs of the big bang theory, we are so exciting!
  • Options
    Well since I got my current job a year ago on the 24th..I've worked every single Friday night. BUT the first 5 3/4ths years of our relationship..we went out and ate and partied...went to the bar and sang karaoke etc when we were young...19 to 22 and after 22 we became homebodies definately just preferring to watch movies or tv and cook a digorino or something easy. I think that had a lot to do with the accident that killed my Dad..I went into a deep depression for about 2 years. So I guess just staying in all the time became normal. And during that time we both grew up and realized how short life really is. Daddy was only 46. On a brighter note: Exactly 2 weeks after our wedding day will be our 7 year together anniversary!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We usually stay home Friday nights, too.  I'm usually too tired to cook so we usually order in and watch a movie or whatever show we're currently in the middle of.

• Options
    We usually are both pretty tired Friday night and FI usually works a half day on Saturday so dinner and TV time is usually the plan.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We are also homebodies!  Fridays we usually watch tv or a movie together. Sometimes our fridays are so crazy I go to bed at 9!
  • Options
    Well...lately I've been working Friday nights. When I don't work in the summer we go out for dinner and a few drinks at a local bar.

During the school year, I'm too wiped on Fridays to do anything, so it's usually dinner out and then home to relax or to the theater for a movie.

FI likes to go out Friday, I prefer to stay home Friday and go out Saturday.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm going to go ahead and reveal just how big a nerd I really am, LOL...Friday nights, FI and I are usually playing Dungeons and Dragons Online with our friends.
    October 2012 December Siggy - A Favorite Wedding Photo image
  • Options
    We make a pizza with our daughter and watch a movie. We enjoy being at home, and are usually exhausted after working all week.
  • Options
    Ali092011Ali092011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2012
    Saturday night is our Friday night since we both work Friday nights and Saturdays, and Sunday and Monday is our "weekend." We usually watch a movie on Netflix, order Chinese or pizza, and break open a bottle of wine. Occasionally we go out for margaritas.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    When he's not working...

We usually grill, drink and pass out cold on the couch. But being low man on the totem pole at the police department he usually only gets 1 friday night off a month so it doesn't happen often.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    October 13, 2012
  • Options
    Right now, we're trying to save $$$ for the wedding, so we usually cook and watch a movie on Fridays. (Plus we're usually both exhausted from the week!)

Before getting engaged we were training for a marathon, so we'd usually cook pasta and hit the sack early so we could get up super early and run.

Before that, we usually stayed in or went to dinner then came home, so I guess we're just homebodies at heart! :)
  • Options
    We like to go to our favorite resturant and have dinner....drinks...and usually grocery shopping....we sound super fun dont we...lol...but then we like to get up early on a Saturday morning if the kids are gone and its been a date night and go for a hike or bike ride real early in the morning.....I just like being with him...doesnt matter what were doing...even grocery shopping is fun with him..
    Jessica Wedding Countdown Ticker 120 Invitedimage
    101 Are ready to party image
    18 Can't make it image
    1 Are keeping me on the edge of my seat wondering image
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    We're low key also. Sometimes dinner out but usually something easy for dinner at home and catch up on the DVR. FI works at 3 am Saturday so after he goes to bed around 7 or 8 I watch wedding shows and work on DIY stuff. I love my quiet Friday nights. Most relaxing night of the week usually!
  • Options
    We crossfit on Friday nights and we are usually hungry and exhausted after that so we don't do much besides eat dinner, play with our pups so they are tired by bedtime, and watch a movie or catch up on dvr'ed shows. Then we go to bed relatively early for a Friday night..usually in bed by 12 because we crossfit on Saturday mornings too. Yup. We live exciting lives. Haha.
    Married since October 14, 2012 - Best Day Ever! Wedding-2
  • Options
    I work every other Friday, so those nights FI comes home at 5:30, changes out of his work clothes and we head to panera. I am able to get in about 45 minutes with FI before work. He drives me on Friday nights, which I love. It is so nice to not worry about driving home exhausted in the morning. When I don't work, we either make dinner or go out and then run the errands that we typically run together. We usually crash around 10:30. I'm usually exhausted on Friday nights if I am off, as I work Thursday night and then take a short nap so I cam sleep with FI.
  • Options
    Got another set of homebodies here! Sometimes we stop at the grocery store on our way home from work, and we stay in. Whoever said they like to cook up a Digornio and watch a movie could be our twins :)
    It doesn't have to be perfect to be everything I want!
    Rings2
    143 Invited image
    88 will be there! image
    55 would rather stay home :(image
    0 Are procrastinating!image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FI usually is still at work on friday, but generally when he is home, we will make dinner and catch up with the DVR. Since Football season is about to start, the DVR queue will be the secondary option. Unless we have something planned, we stay in.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards