Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Help!!!!

I am having the most difficult time figuring out music for the ceremony. We're having an outdoor civil ceremony and I feel like classical music would be a bit much. I need something for the mothers/grandmother, bridal party and then myself to walk in to, and then I need a recessional song. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. TIA
Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Help!!!!

• Options
    murphbmurphb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What instruments do you have available?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm assuming you are using recorded music, or are you having live?  What kind of music do you like?  There are so many options!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, forgot to mention we're using a dj. And at this point I'm pretty open to any suggestions.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My suggestion would be to think of some songs that you really like...and then check out Vitamin String Quartet on youtube.  They are awesome and do covers of tons of songs.  I'm probably a bit biased, though, since all of our ceremony music was VSQ  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_help-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:29Discussion:d4e19a52-a522-42b7-9429-da5b9a72a555Post:41e91b8e-0d05-471f-aaef-b27567531fa6">Re: Help!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My suggestion would be to think of some songs that you really like...and then check out Vitamin String Quartet on youtube.  They are awesome and do covers of tons of songs.  I'm probably a bit biased, though, since all of our ceremony music was VSQ  :)
    Posted by sarahk915[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks for the suggestion! Will look them up tonight at work.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards