New York-Long Island
Options

Vendor Reviews

Westbury Manor A+++They made our day even more special than I had ever imagined.  Everyone was helpful and attentive to me and all my guests.  People have not stopped talking about the fabulous service and food. 
Marco Photography & Video A+++Marco and his team were magnificent.  They were funny and helpful.  I barely even realized that I had a photgrapher, photojournalist , videographer and an assistant with me most of the day.  They were all a pleasure to work with and I can't wait to see how all the pics came out.  Throughout the night they would show us pictures that they had taken which was nice to see. 
High Energy DJ A+++The dance floor was packed the entire night!  They did everthing that we wanted and kept our guests happy and dancing.  It was truly a party.
Pedestals Florist A+++ Virgil did a great job with my centerpieces, bouquets, boutineers etc.  He was very attentive and creative.  He listened to what I wanted and did everything to make sure I would love each finished piece. 
Alexis Limo(Islandia) A+++ Our driver was fantastic.  He had been doing this for a while so he knew exactly what to do.  He kept us on time and really helped organize the wedding party.
     During every wedding you always hear a horror story about how the limo came late, the music was horrible or the photographer was mean and the pics were terrible.  I don't have one complaint.  The day went smooth and everyone that I worked with did an amazing job!  If you have any other questions let me know.  I wanted to pass this info on because as I was planning I took every decision very seroiusly.  I found it very hard to pick a venue, a photographer and a limo company so I hope that these reviews help someone else. Good luck--Lauren

Re: Vendor Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards