Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Ceremony Music

So, I have the option of using recorded music or piano OR an organ for our ceremony. I'm having trouble deciding on what to use. I love piano music but it is very hard to decide on what music to use for the meandering time between the music "starting" and when I finally get to the end of the aisle. Anyone have any suggestions?
Time to start planning...October 13,2012

Re: Ceremony Music

• Options
    I'm having a string quartet play for my ceremony. I have told them the pieces that I want played at certain times (processional, recessional ect) and then I told them to play whatever they want for the prelude music. So if you have certain songs for the processional, recessional ect give them to your pianist and then you can discuss with him/her your other options if you aren't too sure. If you don't care what genre of music, the traditional is more classical or romatic. So I would look up comopsers like Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, Tchaikovsky, Handel, Haydn, Vivaldi. Vivaldi's Spring is used quite often in weddings. Hope this helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    i am going for The Wedding song by Demmis Roussos walking into the church, and Buicks to the moon for entering the reception.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards