June 2012 Weddings
Options

XP: Bridal Shower Outfits

Hi ladies; I have to admit I'm more of a creature of comfort jeans and t-shirt type of girl. During the week I have to dress up as corporate Barbie and when the weekend comes around, if I get out of my sweats for anything it's a big accomplishment. So...here's my dilemma. I really want a guage on what to wear to my bridal shower and since you guys have great taste, I'm hoping to get some ideas! 

My shower is on a Sunday afternoon with 40 female only guests. What are you ladies wearing to your shower, or can you give me some feedback on what to wear to mine...although both are welcome! Thanks  
Vacation White Knot

Re: XP: Bridal Shower Outfits

• Options
    I wore nice jeans and a cute top because I'm the same way.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm the same way, but my mom has always told me to never wear jeans at showers.  At your shower you are the center of attention, expect lots of pictures to be taken and you should look your best.  You also don't want to give your guests the idea that your wedding is casual and they can dress down.  This is what I am wearing to my shower tomorrow:

• Options
    Carrie that dress is beautiful! Where's it from?
    Vacation White Knot
  • Options
    Express
  • Options
    I got a very cute dress in red one of my wedding colors.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'll be waring a dress. I normally wear jeans too so its a good excuse to wear a cute dress. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I wore a cute sundress for my first one and plan on doing the same for my other 2
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm thinking cute sun dress too; we're sitting out on the porch of my FIs aunt's house on a Sunday afternoon. I'm hoping lazy afternoon so I can wear flats instead of heels. What shoes did you find?
    Vacation White Knot
  • Options
    I'll either wear a cute sundress or dress pants and a nice top depending on what the weather is like.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards