August 2012 Weddings
Options

Checks: decor and entertainment!

Since Jan 1 I've been sort of freaking out and feeling behind on wedding stuff. Over the last couple of weeks I've bought supplies for some DIY projects and won some ebay auctions that make me feel a little better about our decor. I got a milk glass cake pedestal, milk glass bud vases for decorating the cocktail hour space, and a vintage suitcase to use as our card box. 

My mom and I went to a bridal show a few weeks ago and she got SO excited about the photobooth idea, which really surprised me. I wasn't going to ask for one at the reception because, while fun, it is an added expense and I am trying not to go over the top. Well she booked the vendor we both liked the most! So now we are having one and I can check favors off my list too, the favor will be the photobooth photos in a plastic sleeve to protect them. I think I'll add a magnetic strip to the plastic so people can hang them on their refrigerators or wherever. 

So excited!
Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 since September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. photo 455d4bc3-3623-4c16-8dd1-1fbc7e99e147.jpg BabyFruit Ticker My BFP Chart

Re: Checks: decor and entertainment!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards