Connecticut
Options

How far in advance do you need to book transportation?

Basically all we have left on our list in terms of vendors is selecting a limo company.  We are not super particular on this and basically just looking for the best deal. First, my question is, how far in advance can you book a limo company and secondly, any recommendations?

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: How far in advance do you need to book transportation?

• Options
    I'm not sure how far in advance you can book a limo, but I would assume for a wedding you can book up to a year out. We booked ours 8 months in advance. The company we used is Black Swan Limousine--we booked an antique Rolls Royce, and two stretch limos. So far they've been great. I've also heard good things about Premier Limousine and Gateway. I've used them for birthdays before.
    "Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
  • Options
    It depends.  If you're getting married at a busy time, like prom season, then you'll have to book earlier.  If you want something super specific and not readily available, you'll have to book sooner.  If you just want a standard limo, you probably could wait until a few weeks before and still have no problem finding one.

I'd say you're probably safe to start looking casually and book in the next few weeks/months.

Anniversary

• Options
    I think about 4 months in advance.
    abc
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice, ladies :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options

Did you go to the Woodwinds bridal show?  There were 2 companies there....one was like $500 something just to go 20 minutes (there was a min amt of time) and there was another one that was $213.  We weren't going to go with a limo but since all the girls are getting ready at my parents house it was easier for us to get a limo rather than them and their significant others having 2 cars at the wedding.  Let me know if you want their info, the last time I checked their website was outdated.  PM me and let me know in a new post (I'm really bad about coming back to old posts).

• Options
    We booked Premier Limo 6 months out. :)
    One of the companies I contacted was already booked for our date!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards