New Jersey

Wedding Venues - Monmouth County

I just recently go engaged in the past 3 weeks and started to look at venues in the Monmouth and possibly Ocean County area.  We have not nailed down an exact date yet but it will be in 2012, preferably fall but we are open to other months.  The wedding will be small about 60-80 people and I am looking for a price of about $60-$100/pp.  I would like to keep my budget under $10,000 with everything.  Does anyone have any suggestions in the Monmouth or Ocean County area that fits this description?  Thanks!       

Re: Wedding Venues - Monmouth County

• Denise91980Denise91980 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    How about the Mansion on Main or the Radisson in Freehold (Crystal Ballroom). Vanity Fare also runs some specials. Also the Channel Club depending on the time of year.
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Radison in Lakewood.
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
  • edited December 2011
    Vanity Fare has good prices and that's where I booked my venue... they also tend to include a lot so that you don't have to worry about it.  It's right off the parkway on 70 in lakewood.  If you need to block rooms, the Best Western is right next door.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

You should be able to get Channel Club for that (got married there- definitely recommend)... maybe the one at PNC Bank Arts Center as well.

*~allie~*

• edited December 2011
    I love the Radisson in Freehold but you have to guarantee 100 adults on a Friday and 150 on a Saturday.
  • Nikki83185Nikki83185 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The English Manor in Ocean
  • edited December 2011
    Reception Center at St. Clement in Matawan
    imageimage
  • Hi Pam,
    For an intimate wedding, I would suggest Buona Sera Restaurant and Bar in Red bank NJ. It will fit right into your budget. 1-732-530-5858
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards