Students
Options

Feeling very unproductive and unmotivated

I've been in school for almost a year (yippy for me!) but this term and last i've been very unmotivated. I dont want to do the homework. It's kinda like senioritis (dont think that spelt right) all over again. Im trying but it's just so hard to push my self into doing it. But on the plus side I did learn to never take to major sewing classes at once since I dont like to sew. I love my school and im learing alot, but the back and forth is really catching up to me, I hate living outof my car. I keep trying to tell my self that God's with me and that it's only 2 more years and I can make it, but its not helping the procrastinator in me. Oh well guess I just gotta push through. I am kinda exctied about my final though if I do a good  job on it Im thinking about entering into a fashion show. :) it would be my first one. Way coolWink
image165 Invited
image9 are ready to party
image0 Aren't coming
image156 Can't find their mail box
RSVP Deadline: September 19th

I will make mistakes
I will face heartache
On Christ the Solid Rock I stand All other ground is sinking sand I will not be moved Wedding Countdown Ticker
Planning Bio/ Blog

Re: Feeling very unproductive and unmotivated

• Options
    i feel you!!! :) Id much rather do wedding stuff than school stuff right now :-P
  • Options
    mixtapeheartsmixtapehearts member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2010
    I totally understand. I'm in my third year and am getting super fed up with school. And a fashion design student taking biology? ....Why would they make you do that?!

It also doesn't help that I'm the most easily distracted person on the face of the planet. It's ridiculous. I can't sit still for more than 4 minutes at a time.
  • Options
    Oh man, I'm working on my masters of divinity in new testament and as much as i love it I need a break I feel so burnt out! I cant seem to get anything done and I just want the semester to be over. I cant focus and thats not good! God is with me, but i get tired and frustrated just the same!
  • Options
          "It also doesn't help that I'm the most easily distracted person on the face of the planet. It's ridiculous. I can't sit still for more than 4 minutes at a time. "

Oh man I soooo feel that I have ADHD so Im so easily distracted its sad. Concentrating on anything take work. One time during a final my teacher let me go take a brake becuse she could tell I needed it. I ended up doing cartwheels in the school hallway just to burn some energy. It was one of the funniest things ever.

And as to why we are taking bio, I have no clue one teacher pointed out that we need to know certain things about how people react to what they wear so to avoid allergic reactions, but personally right now I dont see the point. I think we should have to take a Chem. class instead, and learn and test fabrics that way but what ever.

And I sooo understand what you all are saying about being burnt out. Our school is an accelerated program, so we have 10 week classes then a one week break, then we start classes again. We have NO summer or winter breaks, its a constant 3 year program. Im really considering taking a term off soon, but im still a freshmen and they say that it can screw with your financial aid. Which sucks, Im just happy that camp is coming up soon and God willing I'll be able to come up with enough money to go. I'll miss 2 days of class but it would be a REALLY nice break form all the work.
    image165 Invited
    image9 are ready to party
    image0 Aren't coming
    image156 Can't find their mail box
    RSVP Deadline: September 19th

I will make mistakes
    I will face heartache
    On Christ the Solid Rock I stand All other ground is sinking sand I will not be moved Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio/ Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards