Military Brides
Options

Bake Bake Bake.... I <3 to Bake LoL PIP

I made Red Velvet Cupcakes tonight for my coworkers! Thought I would share the love!

BTW FI made it through fieldwork of SERE! :)

Re: Bake Bake Bake.... I <3 to Bake LoL PIP

• Options
    edited December 2011
    they do -- except for the ones on diets LoL whoopsie! ;)

ETA -- I have decided that baking is good for the soul!
  • Options
    kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Nice! And congrats to YF!
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • Options
    Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooh they look delicious!  I watched lots of episodes of Cupcake Wars this weekend and there were lots of red velvet ones.  I'm sure your coworkers love you for all this baking you're doing!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_happy-valentines-day-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:8c740db0-da75-4fb6-9210-3c6422b3cb63Post:6fb846c0-fc4e-4de0-bc17-3d35031516d5">Re: Bake Bake Bake.... I <3 to Bake LoL PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nice! And congrats to YF!
    Posted by WishIcouldbeinthe'stan[/QUOTE]

thanks Stan- he still has some more class work and final interregation but he is literally out of the woods now! and for the record - Rabbit is rubbery and stringy LoL

BTW do you like the show Southland? because its one of my favorites but I don't have cable so I have to catch them on Hulu. :(
  • Options
    kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    On MN over on TN, the siggy challenge this month is favorite current show. I LOVE Southland. I don't have cable either, so I'm always a week late watching it on TNT.com. Although the shocking death a few weeks ago made me seek it out on less legit sites, because I knew everyone was wigging out, and I was afraid I'd see a spoiler. 

Did he eat the bunny's eyeballs? I'm not averse to it, some of my friends used to try and freak me out with stories though.
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stan I am unaware if he ate the eye balls - he thought it would be funny/freak me out to tell me he killed them (rabbits and chickens) however, he was disappointed because my grandparent's were farmers and I'm well aware of the circle of life in regards to animals. :)

FI sounded like crap; he got a pretty nasty cold/flu and said he has never been that cold in his entire life - his abs are still sore from shivering so much, and the snow shoes were POS haha. Apparently, he fell threw the snow up to his waist a couple times. There was lots of male cuddling but he didn't get any of the guys to share a sleeping bag LoL. He is glad to have it behind him and I hope I can get some better stories from him.
    Turns out since he can't swim he gets to do modified water survival that is in Washington as well. So less worrying for this girl! I am just really glad he didn't broken anything and I don't have to worry about having a beat up groom for the wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards