July 2013 Weddings
Options

July Siggy?

It's that time again! It's exciting because the special number, 365, gets to appears on our coutdowns soon! Anyways, can we start making a decison on our Jully siggy?

My vote is anything wedding related. Most of us have colors down...
Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Re: July Siggy?

• Options
    In Response to Re:July Siggy?:[QUOTE]It's that time again! It's exciting because the special number, 365, gets to appears on our coutdowns soon! Anyways, can we start making a decison on our Jully siggy?My vote is anything wedding related. Most of us have colors down... Posted by keyaira04[/QUOTE]

I agree! Something to do with our 1 yr marks.

P.s....where did June go???!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

im not looking forward to aug :( can we skip that month

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_july-siggy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:042cabae-70b1-4083-bc8a-a9ed74bbf5ffPost:3a141990-6227-4535-aef6-eca48418f908">Re: July Siggy?</a>:
    [QUOTE]im not looking forward to aug :( can we skip that month
    Posted by southerncutie[/QUOTE]

Please can we? for me August will mean school re-starting and getting my wisdom teeth out. Yuck!

But I also like colors, or maybe wedding-inspiration photo? Something that everyone will have this far out. 
  • Options
    my moms bday and baby daddy bday in aug.  mom passed and my kid leaves for college
     :) so happy and proud of her
  • Options
    So I peeked in on other boards and ..how does favorite pic with FI sound? Unless everyone agrees with colors and has them picked out already...
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I really like the idea of favorite pic with FI!
    July 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Accessories photo _7466333.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    I like the idea of fav pic with FI...but he does not like his image on the web like that, so I would sit this one out. 
  • Options
    Ya, I try to avoid posting pics of myself on the web like that too. Too personal. I like colours tho!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    Well, I think we should include everybody so I'm changing my vote to colors.
    July 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Accessories photo _7466333.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    awwww i like the fav pic idea!! but if people don't want pics online, then colors works for me! other ideas:
    ~fur babies
    ~favorite date night spot
    ~favorite anniversary
    ~zodiac signs
    ~place where you first kissed

:)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    If we were going to do pics with FI, I'd at least like to wait until more people get e-pics done and back.  FI doesn't like his photo on the internet either.

Color sounds like its winning :)  Which is good because its something that most people seem to have at this point.

Some NWR ones for future months:
    misquela's Favorite date night sounds like a fun one.  
    First date
    Favorite present from FI (besides E-ring)
    First getaway/vacation with FI. 
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    keyaira04keyaira04 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_july-siggy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:042cabae-70b1-4083-bc8a-a9ed74bbf5ffPost:39d364b8-3947-4f80-a089-3bb42c3d015a">Re: July Siggy?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Some NWR ones for future months: misquela's Favorite date night sounds like a fun one.   First date Favorite present from FI (besides E-ring) First getaway/vacation with FI. 
    Posted by flutterbride2b[/QUOTE]<div>
    <div>Yay! <strong>Our official July siggy is: Colors!  </strong></div><div>
    </div><div>Mis Mod, I think your ideas above for future siggys are great. 

</div></div>
  • Options
    I like the colors idea too! 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_july-siggy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:042cabae-70b1-4083-bc8a-a9ed74bbf5ffPost:de150438-8592-4ad2-8547-256d1682b03b">Re: July Siggy?</a>:
    [QUOTE]awwww i like the fav pic idea!! but if people don't want pics online, then colors works for me! other ideas: ~fur babies ~favorite date night spot ~favorite anniversary ~zodiac signs ~place where you first kissed :)
    Posted by missquela[/QUOTE]

I think the signatures should have to do with our weddings so fur babies (which I keep seeing pop up as a suggestion) and zodiac signs don't really go IMO.

I do like your idea for place where you first kissed though.

Can't wait to see your colors, ladies!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I like the color idea alot but for future we could also do where you and FI met or how long you have been together.  Or something like favorite thing to do together or favorite resturant for a date

Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards