Delaware
Options

Timeline help

Can someone please tell me if this makes sense and is a feasable timeline?  Here's what I have so far, I'm just paranoid that I'm going to either cut things too close or not have enough time and just rush the morning away :/  Thanks!

7:15am – wake up, shower, get dressed (trying to allow MORE than enough time)8:30am – go to Mom’s8:55am – go to Gloss9:30am – start hair and makeup12:00pm – done hair and makeup12:20pm – go back to Mom’s to eat a snack/lunch12:45pm – photographer arrives 1:00pm – start getting ready2:00pm – limo arrives2:20pm – arrive at the church2:30pm – deep breath, walk down the aisle 3:30pm – ceremony ends4:00pm – cocktail hour begins5:00pm – bridal party is announced
*Lauren*
Married Bio! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Timeline help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Looks good to me.  You may want to give yourself more than 10mins at the church before the ceremony just in case you need to take a few minutes to relax, have a drink, use the bathroom, last moments with parents, etc.  You dont want to feel rushed walking down the aisle.

PS - Speaking from experience, with a start time so early I strongly recommend no drinking at the rehearsal.  You may also want to grab some breakfast (bagels, doughnuts, coffee, water) either for your mom's house or to take to the salon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards