California-Orange County
Options

help?!!

I want to do an outdoor ceremony with an indoor reception..,. My top pick was by the beach area southern cali but also maybe at a winery.. I've been looking for two weeks for an venue for a September 2012 wedding and still have nothing.. does anyone have an idea or help me out.. Also needs to be a budget wedding.. I've looked at all kinds of websites.. its really stressing me out because my future mother in law and mother are on my back about this...
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: help?!!

• Options
    chickadee27chickadee27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I want to do an outdoor ceremony with an indoor reception..,. My top pick was by the beach area southern cali but also maybe at a winery.. I've been looking for two weeks for an venue for a September 2012 wedding and still have nothing.. does anyone have an idea or help me out.. Also needs to be a budget wedding.. I've looked at all kinds of websites.. its really stressing me out because my future mother in law and mother are on my back about this...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    PeavyPeavy member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You'll have better luck posting this on the Orange County board under local boards on the left.

That being said, beach weddings and budget generally do not go together in Southern California.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    how many people do you plan on having attend ?

*CowFish Kisses*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i found that park cause my photographer did a wedding there

If you are on  a budget a beach wedding may be difficult, but not a beach scenery maybe...
    *CowFish Kisses*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Its not in Orange County or by the beach or by a winery, but right off the 15.  check out Wedgewoodbanquet.com  check out riverside, and corna sites.  they are very budget friendly
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards