North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Photographer for family beach portraits needed

My in laws live down in the OBX and this year all the kids and grandkids are all coming to visit the same week (week of May 19).  We are looking to do some family pictures on the beach.  We would love to find a photographer that is slightly journalistic and possibly provides you with a cd of all the photos.  Any suggestions?  I am thinking we will want to do this on a weekday.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Photographer for family beach portraits needed

• Options
    I also wanted to add that we really want to keep this reasonable and would be open to using an assistant photographer or someone that is newer that has some experience with beach photo shoots.  The immediate family consists of the grandparents and four couples, and five grandchildren.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Check out Mike and Allie Hawkins of Island Photography. They will be the photographers at my daughter's wedding.They do weddings and families.

newislandphotography.com
  • Options
    I would recommend Julie Dreelin.
    image June 22, 2012
  • Options

Ginger of GingerSnaps did our wedding pics and she also does a lot of family beach sessions. Here's her website so you can check out her work: http://www.gingersnapsphotos.com/

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    I know that Ryan of Coastal Shots Photography has, in the past, set up on the beach on a week night and taken basically walk in appointments and you can leave with a CD in hand for very cheap. Try emailing him ryan at coastalshots dot com
  • Options

You could contact Michelle & Doug Haber at Outer Banks Productions

http://outerbanksproductions.com/

• Options
    Rich Coleman is a newer photographer so he's more reasonably priced.  He does great work.  He also gives you a CD and the rights to print pics yourself.  He has a lot of experience with beach shots.  You can check out pics online.  His company is called Coleman shots.
  • Options
    Julie Dreelin has that photojournalism look, but I found her prices to be WAAAY up there. I used Daniel Pullen for my wedding and family beach portraits. Very good, very fair pricing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards