December 2013 Weddings
Options

For those of you who can still post on The Nest

Would one of you kind souls please tell chessie, who posted about a work harassment situation, that this employment attorney recommends that her friend contact HR and start keeping notes of all the harassment she is enduring? 

The garbage she describes is precisely the sort of sh*t that should trigger HR intervention and it breaks my heart that someone who is learning disabled is still being bullied 10 years out of school. 

Thank you.

Re: For those of you who can still post on The Nest

• Options
    Awesome, pixy, thank you.  {gives big smooches}
  • Options
    I c&ped your message becuase I'm lazy and unimaginative in responses.  But I know how to right-click a mouse like nobody's business!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2013-weddings_those-of-can-still-post-nest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:86fad5ed-d98c-49cb-bb5d-a1193bae6f18Discussion:9be31933-8659-47bc-97f5-f51abf106b9bPost:c64ce5f7-d16e-4a3a-8590-138529bfb4cb">Re: For those of you who can still post on The Nest</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awesome, pixy, thank you.  {gives big smooches}
    Posted by is_it_over_yet?[/QUOTE]

This is getting hawt. 
    I keep an inch and a half guardrail nut on a loop of 550 cord. It's not whiz-bang tactical, but one smack in the grape and it's coloring books for Christmas.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards