Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Emmas Boutique-SERIOUS VENT

2»

Re: Emmas Boutique-SERIOUS VENT

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What if we did a # based system Brianna, that we could average out.

IE:

A++ is a 10.
    A+ is a 9
    A is an 8
    B+ is a 7
    B is a 6
    C+ is a 5
    C is a 4
    D+ is a 3
    D is a 2
    F is a 1
    (and OMFG RUN is a 0?)

That way, we can have a quantifiable grading without the mass of text from reviews.   Stephie was gracious enough to send me all the reviews she had collected.  When I included mine in my 3 months here, I was up to nearly 50 pages of reviews.   The site can't handle that much.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know the old vendor site actually said "does not recommend" beside the name of a knottie who had used a particular vendor. Future knotties could at least try looking up that girl's review to see what was so bad.
    Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_emmas-boutique-serious-vent?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:b0fefb28-66d0-4d6b-a9cf-f7c3ee23f182Post:8e3a5f54-37a7-491b-bf16-5631a2d87f78">Re: Emmas Boutique-SERIOUS VENT</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know the old vendor site actually said "does not recommend" beside the name of a knottie who had used a particular vendor. Future knotties could at least try looking up that girl's review to see what was so bad.
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]

Sounds good.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    SBSmith0219SBSmith0219 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BAHAHA I seriously busted out laughing when I saw the "OMFG RUN", sooo funny, I think that whichever y'all decide will be good, that way new knotties can have a better idea of what they might encounter at each vendor.

Amanda- you're so sweet, thank you :) I know it will be great when it is here, I will just be hapy when these silly dresses are here....I do not handle stress very well lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    angelsong21angelsong21 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the idea of the vendor site with our reviews located there as well.  I also completely agree it should be only people that we personally have used or have had experience with.  Kind of like David's Bridal...a few people have great success with them while many others have a terrible time with them but it all depends on location it seems like.  Posting the vendor and location with reviews would really help people figure out vendors they might want to work with or avoid.

SB -- I hope the dresses really do come in now when they say they will!  Clearly they were not telling you the full story before, but hopefully they will make it as right as possibly from this point on.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards