Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Locations-- North of Boston

Hi Ladies,

I'm having a little trouble finding a rehearsal dinner location in the North Shore. I'm getting married in Topsfield, but I'm not really from the area so I really don't know of too many places. I've tried the Hardcover and hated it, and I just went to Calibris & wasn't a big fan. Any suggestions ifor a restaurant within about 30 minutes of Topsfield with plenty of parking would be appreciated! A private room for 30-40 would work well, but I am open to a semi-private room too-- any food type works, especially American or Italian..  Let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Locations-- North of Boston

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having ours at Donatello's in Saugus...about 20 min from topsfield.  Private room with a prix fixe option if you want it.  My fam is off the boat from Italy and absolutely loves the food here!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having ours at the  1640 Hart House in Ipswich.  Beautiful place with great food.  They have two private rooms, a smaller room that holds 25- 35 (I think, you should check with them) and a larger room that holds 50-100.  It has a ton of charm and the food is wonderful.

We also checked out Ponte Vecchio-it wasn't as charming as the 1640 Hart House but the food was good and the people were very nice.  They have a private room that might work for you - I can't remember if they had a minimum number..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Continental in Saugus?

It's probably more geared towards the older crowd, but they food is delicious!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm having mine at Hart house too!!  Food there was wonderful and the place is very unique.  I love it :)  The prices also seemed pretty reasonable.

Also, where are you getting married in topsfield?  I am getting married at Willowdale estate in Topsfield.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards