New Jersey - South
Options

LBI destination beach wedding help!

I live in the hudson valley NY and my fiance's family has been visiting LBI for years for a family vacation. This past August I was invited on the yearly family vaca and I fell in love with the area. this is my second marriage and his first... I simply do not care for another big wedding... I want something intimate with just our imidiate families and our best friends... or maybe our closest family members... Any suggestions on small venues? Since I am approx 4 hours away I do not know where to even begin to make this dream a reality for us... Please help!

Re: LBI destination beach wedding help!

• Options
    OliveOilsMomOliveOilsMom member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited September 2012
    There is a nice all in one place right on the beach called The Shell.  I'm not sure how small they do for weddings.

ETA:  There is also a place that is right at the bridge going into LBI.  I have no idea what the name of the place is, but it's beautiful!  It's on the left side of the bridge as you go to enter LBI.  It's not actually on the island, it's on the mainland right before LBI.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_lbi-destination-beach-wedding-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:08de687b-fa1b-479a-82d2-37bcf2b1ed3cPost:6af20cc9-e468-4042-87b5-c0a169f1e0b1">LBI destination beach wedding help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I live in the hudson valley NY and my fiance's family has been visiting LBI for years for a family vacation. This past August I was invited on the yearly family vaca and I fell in love with the area. this is my second marriage and his first... I simply do not care for another big wedding... I want something intimate with just our imidiate families and our best friends... or maybe our closest family members... Any suggestions on small venues? Since I am approx 4 hours away I do not know where to even begin to make this dream a reality for us... Please help!
    Posted by MrsB2be911[/QUOTE]

I would recommend Primo Events they can give you several venues.  They really helped me, I also live out of state.

There is a nice Yacht Club down there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards