Georgia-Atlanta
Options

QOTD 12/23/10

I'm going to be pretty busy visiting friends and family over the next two days so I'd like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

What do you think about weddings held on holidays - not just Christmas, but any holiday?

I think it depends on who it is. If it's a family member that's actually great because normally I wouldn't see everyone for the holidays but if it's a friend I would probably be a little frustrated at having to choose between the friend's wedding and spending a holiday with my family. I think it's pretty much a better idea to NOT have it on a holiday so that way no one has to miss time with their families. Plus, why do you want to celebrate your anniversary on the same day as a holiday? No fun lol

Re: QOTD 12/23/10

• Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I have been to weddings over the holidays and I think that all the couples know people will have to decide. I think they were prepared for a lower turn out. But if thats what you want, as a couple, than in the end just the two of you being there should be all that matters :)

Happy chrismahanukwanzakah!

I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards