Washington
Options

Ceremony venue

Hello!
I am having a hard time finding a ceremony location in the woodinville/Redmond area...I have a reception location, but cannot find a place that does not cost an arm and a leg for ultimately about an hour long ceremony. We are having a September wedding so it may be outside. We are also not having a religious ceremony so a church is out...help?!!!
"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." ? Dr. Seuss

Re: Ceremony venue

• Options
    edited December 2011
    doesn't woodinville have a lot of parks? thats an idea....
  • Options
    sparent2010sparent2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kirkland waterfront?
    Marymoor park?
     king county website has a rental page I attached a link
    http://www.kingcounty.gov/environment/dnrp/newsroom/newsreleases/2008/june/0625KC-Parks-Weddings.aspx
    At the bottom there is a link Clise Mansion I think is kind of expensive.

Where are you having the reception?

There is Hollywood school or something like that in Woodinville my friend was marred there and it was nice. Cost= unknown
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My reception is going to be at the Redhook Brewery. It is hard to find a venue because I grew up in the area so most of the people in my family that have gotten married have used venues that are in the area...so my options are limited (I don't want to be picky, but I also don't want to have a wedding at the same place as my uncle did). 
    Also, we are trying to stay as close as possible to the reception because most of our guests are coming from Canada and are not familiar with the area. 

Thank you for the suggestions...I will look into the parks for sure!
    "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." ? Dr. Seuss
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards