Wisconsin
Options

e-pics locationm ideas

We are having our e-pics done on August 14 at 9 am. We need ideas as to where to go.

We are already getting married on the lake near downtown, so that is out. We live in Brookfield and our photographer has no problems traveling around town.

Soooooo....any suggestions?

I would also love to have our two dogs in the e-pics. Has anyone done this before?

TIA!

Re: e-pics locationm ideas

• Options
    SweetCharadeSweetCharade member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our e-pics taken at Humboldt Park and I liked how they turned out. I've got a couple in my bio if you want to see
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI lives in Waukesha so I am a little more familiar with that area, the downtown Waukesha river area is very scenic (as long as the flooding is gone) and Retzer nature center would be great with the dogs and the bridges, creeks there are great photo ops.

I would be a little concerned with harsh sunlight at the time of the day.  The photographer can account for it but you might have squinty eyes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Since you are from Brookfield, have you ever thought about Elm Grove Park?  I go running there a few times a week and the grasses/flowers/pond are sooo pretty right now.  I'm hoping that it still looks nice in Sept b/c we are planning on doing our wedding pics there.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have never been to Elm Grove park, and it can't be too far from us bc we are on the Elm Grove border. I will check it out this week and will scope out the other locations! Thanks :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards