Gothic Weddings
Options

creeper at work? :/

I work at a park where they have little gift shops and do tours and stuff. The past three days I worked in a little shop that was in the ticket office where we sell glass bottles of soda. The past three days a creeper tourist guy has come in 2-3 times each day and bugged me in my store. He claims its the Dr. Pepper. He talks about how he hasn't been here since 1980 something but then said something that contradicted that time period and when I went to correct him he basically told me I was wrong. 

Other than talking about Dr. Pepper or his Branson shirts, all he does is tell me how awesome I am and how I'm such a fine person and tells me he "salutes me." When my co-workers started getting concerned they tried striking up convos with him to figure him out. The only thing that they can get out of him is 1) He is not going to any of our shows and not buying any tickets and 2) he told security that he work here back in 1932, which our place didn't exist then and he is not that old. Any other time someone would try to approach him, he would run away to his car and drive away. 

I wouldn't be so concerned if today I was working in the same shop or somewhere else that had others around. Today I am working at the store that is a stop on the tours so I only have customers once every hour, if that. So here I am in the middle of the woods, alone, with the chance a creeper is out walking around. What makes it all really sucky is that yesterday he was spotted walking beyond the ropes that lead down here. Luckily, FI and a good friend are just a phone call away and I can keep my doors locked.
Photobucket

We make the sun shine... Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: creeper at work? :/

• Options
    ok spooky, he sounds like a nut, but if security is alerted to him, just be wary, and good luck
  • Options
    That's what you need to do is keep security informed at all times if he is around. If you're really scared you need to tell your boss that you don't feel comfortable being alone. It's a matter of personal safety.
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • Options

I guess on the third day he showed up when he was wandering about the parking lot a few of my co-workers caught up with him and "set him straight" or so I was told. He hasn't been seen since. My mom has worked here for the past 12 years and so a lot of the guys I work with have pretty much watched me grow up. They get really defensive and that's always comforting.

Photobucket

We make the sun shine... Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards