Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Red velvet cupcakes (with cream cheese frosting)

2»

Re: Red velvet cupcakes (with cream cheese frosting)

• Options
    GG - You totally have to come visit.  We have a second bedroom...
  • Options
    Mmm, I love red velvet cake.  That's why I picked it for my wedding cake.  :-D
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker

VOTE on my Name List

• Options
    Oh great. I just worked out and now I want to run to the bakery across the street. If I run there does that make it okay?
    7/10/10 imageDandy
  • Options
    haha, NO, no sarcasm there whatsoever!

To be fair, I LOVE cream cheese frosting and look for any excuse to have cake in the house.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_red-velvet-cupcakes-cream-cheese-frosting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:373e68c4-911a-43ca-b4ee-ae062b02f222Post:2b754539-011e-4907-9907-5ef1e19f9d39">Re: Red velvet cupcakes (with cream cheese frosting)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone! I want to make red velvet cake balls now but I don't have the ingredients.  :(
    Posted by Brie2010[/QUOTE]

I was craving them last night, but we didn't have red velvet mix, so I ended up making spice cake balls.  They're just as yummy.
  • Options
    So late to this, but I'm going to be making these on Friday (with chocolate brains on top) for the zombie party! I haven't tried red velvet before but sure it will be fantastic!
  • Options
    Three words:
    Red velvet pancakes.

Do it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards