Texas-Houston
Options

XP- Hair/MU Trial PIP & Recommendation

I  had my hair and make up trial this weekend and HIGHLY recommend Valeria from Salon Matos if you are in the Steubner Airline/Champions Forest area. It is a Paul Mitchell focused salon and Val is a top 10% graduate of all Paul Mitchell Schools.

It lasted from 1pm to over 3am without falling or feeling sticky (bachelorette! woo hoo! lol). Speaking make-up is foreign to me, and I have never had my make up professionally done before, but I was really impressed. She also had really good unbiased recommendations for my SUPER dry skin around my hair line.

The pricing was fair. As you can see, I have really thick hair and I  had my hair cut, washed, half of my hair dyed back brown, treatment, plus my hair and make up trial. Hope this helps someone :)

Sorry for the goofball smile :/

Re: XP- Hair/MU Trial PIP & Recommendation

• Options
    Everything came out so pretty! You remind me of that pretty girl on 90210 with the long dark hair.

Did you bring in an inspiration picture of what you wanted or did your M/A decide what to do for you?
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_xp-hairmu-trial-pip-recommendation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:44b4bceb-792f-4a43-b0fd-feae9969e4d5Post:f3c947d1-ace1-48fa-974c-1b87513c4a87">Re: XP- Hair/MU Trial PIP & Recommendation</a>:
    [QUOTE]Everything came out so pretty! You remind me of that pretty girl on 90210 with the long dark hair. Did you bring in an inspiration picture of what you wanted or did your M/A decide what to do for you?
    Posted by Carla1019[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much!! I actually did have pics, but they were <u>nothing</u> like what is shown. I actually had pics of updos! At the last minute, I told her I wanted romantic large wave-curls and a loose half pin up for the veil. She translated that vague nonsense I gave her perfectly! :)

I was thinking this would be one of two trials because I was afraid my hair wouldn't last all night, then I'd have to go back and try and updo. She made it to where a whole night of dancing/drinking/mingling didn't phase the hairdo or makeup :)

I also used 2 clip in extensions for length only, and also, lasted all night.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards