Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

INEXPENSIVE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY IN MN??? HELP!

Does anyone know of a GOOD wedding photographer in MN??  We are on a SUPER tight budget (my FH and I are both unemployed teachers hehe).  I am looking for a photographer that someone else has used that they have been happy with. 

THANKKKKKKS!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: INEXPENSIVE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY IN MN??? HELP!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    www.thelcphotography.com
    I went to college with Lauren. She has done a couple friends wedding and all have turned out beautiful. The only reason I didn't book her for mine is she was unable to travel to my wedding that wknd. Since I'm not using her I don't know her prices but I think she is VERY reasonable!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BTW I checked out her site and it looks like she starts at $850 which is half of what I am paying
  • Options
    erdmannmerdmannm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I will check her out!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    erdmannmerdmannm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked into LC and she is booked! I am SO bummed because I LOVE her work and she fits into my pricerange... Anyone else have any other suggestions?

THANKS!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is a Bummer! I will keep an eye and ear out for you... :-)
  • Options
    jnnelson1jnnelson1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if you found anyone but my cousin is doing ours in July, it'll only be her fifth wedding but she's got a great eye....if you're interested, send me an email (jadinelson1@stthomas.edu) and I'll get you all of her information! Also, what is your wedding date?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    check your local board...look to the left and scroll down.
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
  • Options
    sdump1sdump1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    if you are looking for cheap photographers just put a posting in craigslist and you'll get plenty of offers...

Most of them kind of suck, but you are bound to find a couple that are ok....
  • Options
    archamasarchamas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Leah Maria Photography is who we are using and thus far she has been nothing but wonderful. For the entire day with a second shooter we have her for $1500 I believe she starts at $1000 which isn't too bad from the research I've done.

Hope that helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards