September 2013 Weddings
Options

MORE Checks!

Bwahahaha!  We met with the reception people yesterday and made sure everything was set up with them.  Then, we came home and I ordered the invitations.  Today I met with the florist, got the floral stuff hashed out and paid the deposit.  Came home, and took the dog to the vet for his checkup. 

Re: MORE Checks!

• Options
    WOW!!!   You are seriously on top of things!!       Congrats on the checks  Cool
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sept. 2013 Board Sig Challenge for March: Hair Inspiration

Big freeze curls framing my face like this; Inverted braid or Frech twist up the back. No flower. Veil attached to comb in the back at top of braid/twist.

• Options
    Can I have some of that drive?  K thanks :-)
  • Options
    I ordered our guest book and sand ceremony shadow box earlier this week, ordered 200 white starfish for our place cards. We're going this weekend to make another payment on the hall, go to the tux place to get our fittings set up and then I'm picking up my flower girl dress today and she's going to try that on to make sure it fits. I can't wait to see her in it. It's almost like a mini version of my dress! This money situation is killing me! Hurry up 5 months!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Amanda, you've now made me curious...where does one order 200 white starfish?  Totally unrealistically I'm envisioning a sea lion with a laptop...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards