African American Weddings
Options

Excited!!!

Tomorrow fi and I are taking our engagement photos and after that is my Bridal Shower. My girls has plan a beautiful Tea Party. Everything is a surprise, they just told me the theme,what color to wear and what time to be there. Im wearing all pink, which is my favorite color. I found a beautiful pink fascinator hat with pink dress and shoes. I go for hair and makeup early in the morning. Im super excited. I will give you a update on Monday. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Excited!!!

• Options
    AWWW Congrats honey..im getting excited for you i hope u enjoy your photoshoot and have a blast at your shower...Have fun for me!!!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    Congrats on your exciting weekend. You have alot to look forward to. Im sure you will have a blast and everything will turn out great. Enjoy these moments and I cant wait to see some pics.
    Mrs. Mosley 2 be
  • Options
    Have fun ! I look forward to the recap and pics !
  • Options
    congrats love enjoy the shoot and the shower..cant wait for the recap

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options

Well yall, engagement pictures had to be rescheduled. It is raining here in Michigan. But my  sun is still shining and Im all glam up for my Shower. Got hair and makeup done, just waiting to make my grand entrance at 3:00. Will keep you posted

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards