June 2013 Weddings
Options

AW Monday!

Happy Monday ladies!! Let's start this week of right with whatever is making us happy right now!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW Monday!

• Options
    I'll go ahead and start!! It's supposed to be 85 and gorgeous today and I an so excited!!!! Opened all the windows in the house!! Also going to AW our new house!! We're moving this week into my parents house, they're moving permanently to their lake house. Twice the house for the same price we pay now, YES PLEASE!!! And I get to paint and decorate and change whatever I want!!! So much work, especially with the wedding right around the corner, but I can't wait!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I had my shower yesterday and we received so many gifts. We basically got everything from our registries! It was great seeing all my friends and family, especially my friend that drove 3 hours to come. I will be writing Thank You's for a while. 
  • Options

I had my hair and makeup trial this weekend, and because of a minor hiccup at the salon, I will be getting my makeup done the day of the wedding for free!! Also, the makeup artist there just won some sort of big award the other day for her awesome skillz. So hooray for free, award winning makeup!!

• Options
    KaySea6213KaySea6213 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited April 2013
    My bridal shower was yesterday and it was so much fun! There were slight problems, but it was nice to be able to have fun and relax. Smile

EDIT: My F and SM booked us a room in our favorite city on Lake Michigan for after the wedding. I didn't think we were going to have any sort of honeymoon, so I'm really excited! :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a bit late but technically it happened yesterday!

I got my Light In The Box dress and I am so happy with it.  I am seriously happy again about my dress. YAY!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards