Nebraska
Options

Barn Locations in Nebraska

We are looking at getting married in Sepetember 2014, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any barn venues??? More in the Omaha area

Re: Barn Locations in Nebraska

• Options
    MsYeckMsYeck member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    The barns all closed but the Aspen Room is pretty woodsy/rustic.
  • Options
    MsYeckMsYeck member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    If your wedding is really small Santa's Woods near Blair has a barn for maybe 50 people. It is really cheap too.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    cerissacerissa member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Actually there is the barn at the Lied Lodge in Nebr. City or Willow Creek Glass Chapel and Barn in Shelby IA.   Aspen room is more of a ski lodge look.
  • Options
    Ugh I'm having the same problem for a September 2014 wedding.  We may not get our wish :( I may go look at the Aspen Room because I have been told a few times to take a look at it. Good luck!
  • Options
    The barn in Nebraska City is GORGEOUS! The entire surrounding area is very pretty and the Lodge does great work. BUT it all comes at a price... too expensive for me unfortunately :( If you have the funds however, this is an amazing option.
  • Options
    There is also a barn in Blair, NE called the Scottlyn Yards. It looks gorgeous. It also has air conditioning.
  • Options
    Scottlyn Yard closed due to fire code or something. I checked out a bunch of beautiful barns in Iowa but was told the next available date was mid December 2014. :( 
  • Options
    Theres a B&B just north of Lincoln, very cute and it has a barn.
  • Options
    Bellevue Berry Farm has three barns to pick from.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards