Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Need Help w/ Photographer

Hope everyone is doing well! 

So I ended up letting go our photographer because I wasn't fully happy after our engagement session. We went to go meet with another one today and he forgot about our appointment and wasn't very professional, so he's out. 

So I just need some recommendations please! I'm willing to spend a bit more now that I'm having so much trouble, but I don't want to go over $2,000 and I'd want maybe 6 or 7 hours at the most. 

I'm looking at M.E. Photos or Lucky Leaf, so if anyone has used them I'd love reviews too!  

Thanks so much in advance!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Need Help w/ Photographer

• Options
    I went with Alyssa Rei Photography (<-clicky). We recently got our pictures back and we LOVE them! My avatar and what should be my siggy pic are her photos. She's also under your price point :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    Im going with Jessica Hinnenkamp with Jmphotomn.com. She is AMAZING!! Slightly abover your price range ($2295) for 6 hours of wedding day photography, but absolutely worth every penny.
  • Options
    eas1223eas1223 member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Have you checked out Studio 220 Photography? They are fairly reasonably priced and have great pictures.
  • Options
    Amanda Nippoldt or Tricia Whitney.  Newer starting out but super good eyes
  • Options
    saralynne, Thank You so much for recommending her! I went to meet with her today and she was amazing! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards