Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Reception Style Seating

Is anyone doing a reception style seating for the ceremony? If so, what are you putting on your tables during the ceremony? I'm concerned that my tables will look too empty for the ceremony. Especially since I'm thinking of changing my table linens to white. Please Help.

Re: Reception Style Seating

• Options
    ncohioncohio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not doing this, but I looked at some venues where I considered doing it.  Will there be a time between the ceremony and reception to put the centerpieces on the tables?  What about rose petals or small votives so that the view is not obstructed.  I think you could have anything on the table that you would have during the reception as long as it is short enough so that it doesn't block the view.  Otherwise, your tables might look empty, but setting up all those tables before dinner begins would be a lot of work.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The centerpieces, candles and programs will definitely be in place before the ceremony. I think I'm going to add tent cards now just to have something else with color on the tables.
    Fortunately, we will be on a stage that is pretty well elevated, so I don't think anyone will have a problem seeing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards