Ohio-Columbus
Options

Super budget friendly venue??

Does anyone know of super great priced venues near central Columbus. I'd like to be able to cater my own food ad the venue to be able to do both ceremony and reception. I was looking at Everal Barn in Westerville but I am concerned that it might not be heated(we're looking into April 4th or 5th). I just need some advice on this. 

Re: Super budget friendly venue??

• Options
    Try the new rentable facility in Upper Arlington - beautiful and heated!

Amelita Barn 

http://www.uaoh.net/egov/docs/1312484699_177368.pdf

• Options
    You can't cater your own, but Clintonville Women's is very affordable and includes a lot of things. You can provide your own alcohol. My sister is using them in August and her bill is a lot better than mine! :-)

some of them might allow you to bring another caterer. I have found in the past that looking at Berwick and other caterer's venue list can help with finding places that offer outside catering. Most places require your cater to be insured. So that might be an issue for you. Also checkout Molly Orton. GL!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    Have you looked at The Sanctuary in Gahanna?  Friends are using it this fall and they said they got a super deal.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Options
    We just confirmed the Big Room Events in Germanvillage. It's super flexible and the woman who runs the place is very friendly. You can use your own caterer (or self-cater) and bring in your own alcohol. It's not the most beautiful place, but it definitely has it's charms and affordability.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards