Second Weddings
Options

We're married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday turned out to be a gorgeous day here in Michigan, could not ask for more...I was running on adrenaline the entire time (9 hours sleep in 2 days)
but we had an amazing day filled with friends, family and love to join our lives together. 

We had a quick honeymoon,....back to the grind today with work for us both but wanted to pop in and say hi and share a few pics...

We did our first look at the bar in Toledo we had our first date....this was on the way out, this was the exact spot FI kissed me that night over 2 years ago, i love this picture....

can't wait for the pro pics!! :)

Thanks for letting me share.
Christie + Chad ~June 8, 2013~
 CPT & mama to 9 kids, one SIL & a grandbaby girl!

Re: We're married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Awww! You looked amazing! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!!!
  • Options
    Congrats!!!! You looked gorgeous!
  • Options

Wow, you looked stunning, and the pics are so cute. Love the fact you went to the place you met for your first look.

Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. They don't bore me, LOL.

• Options
    Wow great pictures and nice first look story!!  Your dress was very lovely.  Glad the weather cooperated. 

• Options
    Beautiful!!!!! Love your Dress!!! You both look nice!! So happy for you Congrats!!! Glad everything turned out great for you. We will keep in touch!
  • Options
    vo0206501 said:
    Awww! You looked amazing! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!!!
    Thank you :)

Wow, you looked stunning, and the pics are so cute. Love the fact you went to the place you met for your first look.

Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. They don't bore me, LOL.

yay I'll def post them once we get them...my photographer is getting married herself here in two weeks so it will be a bit, but she took some really cool shots of us all in the bar, I'm dying to see them!
    Wow great pictures and nice first look story!!  Your dress was very lovely.  Glad the weather cooperated. 

Thank you! I prayed for weeks that weather would be nice...forgot to ask for the honeymoon too, it rained a lot, and we did roller coasters so we spent most of the time indoors but at least we were together ;)

Beautiful!!!!! Love your Dress!!! You both look nice!! So happy for you Congrats!!! Glad everything turned out great for you. We will keep in touch!
    Yes for sure! :) So excited to see your pics soon, it won't be long!

You were one hot Mama!
    :D  thank you, I felt like a queen all day!
  • Options

You look like a forties film star - you reminded me of a young Elizabeth Taylor!
    i love it! :)  I ended up ditching more than half the accessories I spent $ on, and I loved the simplicity of the end result.

Had to share this pic...this was my ladies & myself heading out for the first look they had to STUFF me in the front seat of my car, talk about a princess LOL

• Options
    Love this pic!!!!! The dress beautiful!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards