Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Two-In-One Bride's Dresses??

Im in Arlington.
I want my dress to be a "Two-in-One" dress. A type of dress where it's the regular bride's dress but then you get to take the skirt off and underneath it's a shorter skirt and it's better to wear at the reception and what-not. I saw a friend of mine had one a couple of years ago and I had to have one. She told me she got it from David's Bridal. I went on their site and I did find they have two, but they are online only and can not be returned. AND I THINK THAT'S [censored.] I can't really talk to my friend who had it because.... well, really that's a whole other story, She's an ex-friend and I've lost contact. Is there any way I can go to a store and try on a Two-in-one dress before I have to buy one??
Right now, I don't really care what they look like I just want them to be Two-in-One. I did find some examples.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Two-In-One Bride's Dresses??

• Options
    I would just go to DB in person and see what they have. There was very little availability of those two online.
  • Options
    I think those dresses are very rare, and you may have a hard time finding one, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't look. Have you thought about just getting a separate reception dress altogether?

And you're sure you don't care what it looks like at all? You will be taking SO many pictures in your dress - you want to love it!
  • Options
    I believe Ramona Keveza did a handful of dresses like this a few seasons ago.  You might be able to find a couple to try at various boutiques, but they will be at a very different price point than David's Bridal.  You might also check preownedweddingdresses[dot]com - I think I saw one on there. 

Good luck!
  • Options
    You might call around to a few bridal boutiques and see what they have.  Also, I think The Knot has a dresses app, as does Brides magazine, and I remember using those to look through pictures, and a lot of the time you could actually see if a store near you had that gown.
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards