August 2013 Weddings
Options

Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Weekend

edited July 2013 in August 2013 Weddings
Just had my Bridal Shower and Bachelorette night this weekend! I am beyond grateful for everything my bridesmaids and MOHs did! Only a third of the guests invited came to the shower but I'm not worried about that, we had fun with the small group that came. Now I just have the rehearsal Saturday and wedding on Sunday!!!

I'll have bridal shower pictures to share soon, my sister is emailing me some later :-)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Weekend

• Options
    Glad to hear you had fun! We did our parties(bachelor and bachelorette) July 13th and I had a blast with the girls out in DC and he had a weekend at the beach with the fellas.

Only a few more days for us!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Yay!! What did you do for your bachelorette? Glad you had a great time!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    For the bachelorette we went to downtown Ventura (California) and went to this bar/lounge called The Tavern. There was a band playing and they were really good. It's one of my favorite places because it's an old Victorian style house that they turned into a bar. During the day it's also a restaurant.

The bartender was really nice to me, he saw my bachelorette sash and made me a "blowjob" shot! He also upgraded my drink to a double and made it really strong, I had to split it with a friend!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards