Favors
Options

Candy Bar/Photo Booth Favors???

I wanted to do really awesome favors, but I'm stuck! I only have a $10,000 budget so I was hoping my favors could do double duty in the wedding. Would it be okay to use the photobooth and candy bar as the favors? I could put a sign up at the candy bar to encourage people to fill a bag to take home and I could have the photos that people take say thank you for coming or something like that... Would that be good enough for the favors I give out???

My other concern with these things is that these 2 items would be overrun by the 10-15 children that will be at my wedding reception and the adults won't be able to make use out of these. Any suggestions???
***January Siggy Challenge... Bouquet Inspiration***
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Candy Bar/Photo Booth Favors???

• Options
    You don't need to have favors at all.  I think if you have a candy bar AND a photo booth, then you're fine.  You don't need to have either of those either, so if your budget is tight you could easily get rid of one or both, and still not have favors, and be fine.   You're already thanking your guests by feeding them, so the rest is optional.  And adults generally are content with food, drink, and a little bit of music and don't need other activities to entertain them.

Yeah, I'd worry about kids and a candy bar or photo booth.    
    DSC_9275
  • Options
    Once your wedding day comes you wont worry about the kids at the candy bar. It will be last thing on your mind...I think a candy bar is thanks enough...Laughing
  • Options
    How old are these kids? I would hire a babysitter to keep the kids in line set up an area that they can retreat to if need be, color on some paper or take a nap on the cushions. I will also be having a photo booth as favors and children around the ages of 913 that will be all over it. I am asking my sister who is my bridesmaid but will be hanging out with all the other kids most likely by choice who is 12 to make sure they don't hover around the photo booth and get some dancing in. The photo booth is doubling as my guest book I want others to get their pictures taken!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We had quite a few children at our wedding and a candy buffet.  Once the children filled their candy containers (to the brim!) they walked away from the buffet.  It's candy but they aren't going to hang out there if they have their goody bag full. 

As for the photo booth...who's scared of telling a kid they would like their turn to get a photo?  I don't think it should be a problem.
  • Options
    We are having a candy buffet, which is our favors for the guests.  There are a few children that will be coming.  Our venue coordinator suggested we have a Candy Buffet Attendant, so they can help the kids scoop candy and make sure they don't make a mess.  I asked one of my friends to do this for us, and she was completely willing.  I placed her assigned seat right next to the buffet too, so she will be able to sit down and just keep an eye on it.  I'm sure once the kids get their bags filled, she won't need to be standing there all evening.
  • Options
    I am doing a candy buffet that is my party favor and the open bar the whole time lol.

My wedding budget is 13000-15000 as well and I just can see spending a few hundred dollars on a trinket that will be forgotten about.
  • Options
    You don't need to add a favor on top of a photo booth and candy bar.  My candy bar with mini pails (guests can put the candy in) are my official favors.  I'm having both as well :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards