Illinois-Chicago
Options

Jewelers Near Schaumburg or Lombard?

I have a somewhat unique engagement ring with a large stone. My fiance and I started looking at wedding bands yesterday. I like the halo style of curved band. But my fiance and I are not too fond of the price of ones with diamonds on them. I already have like 60 tiny diamonds so I really just want a plain band.

Any suggestions on jewelers we can go to? I'm thinking mine may have to be custom made. I live near Schaumburg and my fiance works in Lombard so around there would be preferable.

Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Jewelers Near Schaumburg or Lombard?

• Options
    We went to European Jewelry. Very nice people to do business with. They have a location on Northwest Highway in Mt Prospect and one in Randhurst Mall.
  • Options
    MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited August 2013
    imageThis jeweler is a bit farther north than you are looking, but he is fantastic!

He will recycle old jewelry you may have and apply it to the cost of anything you have custom made.

My daughter has a princess cut engagement ring.  He made princess cut looking earrings for my daughter from round diamonds that I had passed down to me from my mother.  He took a gemstone from a necklace and turned it into a gorgeous ring for my DIL.  His work is beautiful.

He is very cost conscious and willing to work with you.
    ETA...I have a difficult time uploading pictures...sorry.  This is the ring he made for my DIL.  
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! Lake Zurich isn't too far. My fiance currently lives in Crystal Lake so something up north would be okay.

I will be talking to him tonight about my idea to get a custom ring and we'll take it from there.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Try Boulevard in Villa Park. (near Lombard) They are a small shop but can do a lot of great things.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards