Plus-Sized
Options

Hyper sensitive about weight

I don't know why but over the last few weeks I have just become so hyper sensitive about my weight.  I'm already an emotional eater and because of this I've taken to eating more!!!  No matter how I try to control it, it just keeps getting worse and worse.  I try and go for a walk, if I'm at home, when I have these urges but they are still there when I get home.  My poor FI just doesn't know what to do with me.  All I can do is stuff more stuff in my face and cry.  *sigh*  

Anyone else experiencing this?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 84 Invited
image 68 Yes
image 16 No
image 0 Unknown

Re: Hyper sensitive about weight

• Options
    Overrating and crying indicate to me that you probably should talk to your internist. Don't go in there and be stoic and say everything's ok, because it's not. Good luck.
  • Options
    Ditto PP. I was having a similar issue, but finally decided to see an endocrinologist. I have a diagnosis (woohoo!) and she is helping me to get things in control. She also said that the endorphins released when exercising will help with the emotional swings.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Thank you ladies!  I have PCOS and have been having terrible hot flashes and night sweats.  At the beginning of the year I saw my doctor and she ran some hormone test but they came back normal; duh I started the next day!  However, after receiving the bill for the blood test I knew I had to wait until we are married and I'm on his medical plan.  He has an HMO vs my PPO where I have to pay 40%.  Since we are paying for 80% of the wedding we just can't afford massive medical bills.  So I will go in armed and ready to find out exactly what is wrong.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 84 Invited
    image 68 Yes
    image 16 No
    image 0 Unknown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards