Chit Chat
Options

Worst Halloween Costumes 2013

2»

Re: Worst Halloween Costumes 2013

• Options
    @maryemoo

Not Native American and dressing up as Native American is also very not cool. I again wouldn't side eye a specific person / character (again, no skin darkening or lightening) but I also recognize that someone from that background might still take issue with it. 

Anniversary
  • Options
    Above is a Boston Marathon bomb victim costume.  WTF.
  • Options
    doeydo said:
    Above is a Boston Marathon bomb victim costume.  WTF.
    I think she might win Worst Halloween costume. 

Though, almost everyone here isn't going down without a fight 

Anniversary
  • Options
    @doeydo - that Boston Marathon costume is effed up! Why couldn't she just be a marathon runner? Why cross the line? I call major AW.

@chibyui - those pictures from that Africa party are all kinds of offensive on so many levels. Especially the guy with the a chain around his neck - WTF!! 
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    That girl with the Boston Marathon "costume" received death threats, her driver's license was passed around the internet, nude photos were dug up, and she was fired from her job for dressing like that. 

Did you guys hear about the girls in London that dressed up like the Twin Towers? They won an award for "best costume". 

• Options
    Did you hear about the UK girls who went as the burning Twin Towers?  WTF...
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Options
    Aside from the overall horrendous idea of the bombing victim costume, it looks like she has her period running down her leg. Gross.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards