Chit Chat
Options

Whats your guilty pleasure food?

2»

Re: Whats your guilty pleasure food?

• Options
    macaroni and cheese. I don't discriminate - boxed/homemade, crumbs/no crumbs, elbows, rotini, added meat/veggies, spicy..... I'll eat any and all kinds.
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    Cheese in general but especially bagels and cream cheese.

Also an ice cream addict.

Wedding dieting is not something I am good at...
  • Options
    Cooler Ranch Doritos and Milk Duds.
    Anniversary

• Options
    Cheese and wine. I have yet to find a cheese that I didnt like.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    This might be odd, but ribs. All day, any day. I love my BBQ! (It might be due to all the Texas BBQ I have had over the many years of my life. YUM!)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Carbs of any kind, but especially pasta and bread, cheese, also any kind, if it has the word cheese in it I want it, and ice cream. I bought a special scoop for my ice cream so that I only eat the serving size because otherwise I could easily eat half the carton in one sitting.
  • Options
    I'll go ahead and add cheese and wine to the list too! Hubbs poured me a glass of wine before I ever walked in the door last night :)
  • Options
    I love cheese and wine, however in my book they are not "guilty pleasures" because I will enjoy them openly and freely and never feel bad about it :-P 
    Cheeses and wine are also the reasons I go to the gym...
  • Options
    Uh, everything LOL I like cookies, chocolate, chips, pudding, pie, ice cream, etc...
  • Options
    doeydo said:
    Uh, everything LOL I like cookies, chocolate, chips, pudding, pie, ice cream, etc...

I love you right now!
  • Options
    That girl is me!!!! Especially if I go to the food store or Target hungry. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Okay. I do this really horrible thing. Before I bake macaroni and cheese (I guess the 5 bajillion calories aren't enough) I sauté a sliced sweet onion with bacon- the cracked pepper crust kind- and then cover the top. But that isn't enough, so I dump another cup of sharp cheddar and gruyere over the top, and it bakes into this evil beautiful half inch thick brown crust. Confession- if the kids are't home, I pick it off and eat it all. With only a little shame.
  • Options
    Okay. I do this really horrible thing. Before I bake macaroni and cheese (I guess the 5 bajillion calories aren't enough) I sauté a sliced sweet onion with bacon- the cracked pepper crust kind- and then cover the top. But that isn't enough, so I dump another cup of sharp cheddar and gruyere over the top, and it bakes into this evil beautiful half inch thick brown crust. Confession- if the kids are't home, I pick it off and eat it all. With only a little shame.
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    Oh I forgot to mention, cheese is my weakness too.  I love cheese so much! Especially trying new kinds (hard on the waist line and the wallet).  Havarti is my favorite.  I also really like Gruyere.  Cheddar, of course.  Queso Fresco.  Gouda.
  • Options
    Chocolate!!! Well any kind of candy actually!
  • Options
    I take tostada shells, slice up avocado and put on top, then sprinkle cheese and drench it all with tabasco sauce. Fiance hates the smell (says it smells like vinegar) but it is my favorite thing to eat. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards