Rhode Island
Options

Who or what are you doing for flowers?

Hi ladies, I am looking for an affordable florist --under $1000 for 21 tables.

Any suggests for local florists or are you DIYing?

Re: Who or what are you doing for flowers?

• Options
    I used Flowerthyme for my wedding and they are the one vendor I regret using. The pricing was great, but 75% of my flower order was wrong. The owner was very nice, but disorganized.

I've heard Whole Foods does nice flowers at a reasonable cost.
  • Options
    I'm using Elaine at weedweavers who was budget friendly. Since you have so many tables and a small budget, you might want to consider more candles than flowers. Check out whole foods in providence they are great at working with a small budget.
  • Options
    @Ven&Radio, thanks for the heads up.  Yikes, I'm sorry you had a bad experience!

I'll check out Whole Foods and see what we can get.
    I don't want to spend alot on centerpieces, since our venue offers 2 choices of centerpieces, one of which are a hurricane candle holder with a candle.

But I do like flowers.  I think worst case scenario, we might do flowers on 10 tables and do the rest in the included centerpieces if we don't find anything reasonable.
  • Options
    I would checkout CC Floral Designs. Carol is great to work with and always has great ideas to work within your budget.
  • Options
    I'm not sure if they'll be able to stay within your budget, but I have had nothing but wonderful experiences thus far working with Polly at Robin Hollow Farm. Their flowers are grown on-site, and I know they've worked with other budget minded brides in the past.
  • Options
    I used whole foods, North Main Street Store. I was really happy with the flowers. We paid around $1000 for 15 center pieces and one larger arrangement. (Our center were really simple and I provided the mason jars we used for them.)  My bouquet, 2 bridesmaids bouquets, 3 boutonnieers, and flowers for the cake. They deliver. I will tell you I had to wait till after prime flower times ( Valentine's Day, Easter) to meet up with Kalen and it took her awhile to get back with a proposal but that did not bother me. 
    You can see our wedding here
  • Options
    Thanks @cristin517, the flowers are beautiful! Love your photos, you guys look so happy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards