Military Brides
Options

USN Wedding Colors!

So I am trying to figure out our November wedding colors. 

I want the girls to wear dark gray long sleeved short lace dresses. I want them to have a fun shoe color and flowers. My Fiance will be in his Navy dress blues. 

Id like fuchsia (a dark pink), green (like the color of succulents), a cream or ivory then the gray. Im not sure how it will look. What do y'all think?

Re: USN Wedding Colors!

• Options
    ac1562 said:
    So I am trying to figure out our November wedding colors. 

I want the girls to wear dark gray long sleeved short lace dresses. I want them to have a fun shoe color and flowers. My Fiance will be in his Navy dress blues. 

Id like fuchsia (a dark pink), green (like the color of succulents), a cream or ivory then the gray. Im not sure how it will look. What do y'all think?
    @ac1562

I think the fuchsia would be a nice pop of color with the dresses. Or since your fiance will be in his blues, maybe have your girls wear shoes in a similar shade to what he dress clothes are.
  • Options
    MrsKozmaMrsKozma member
    First Comment
    edited February 2014
    I think that color combo will look great. For the green I wouldn't go with a kelly though, more of an olive or a forrest, it looks a little more fall. I think you should go for it with the pink shoes, I think they would look great nest to the blue uniform.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards