June 2015 Weddings
Options

Bought my dress today!

LlikotdesserdLlikotdesserd member
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
edited February 2014 in June 2015 Weddings
Happy Valentine's Day! I got a HUGE check mark in the "done" column today- my dress! I am SO excited! Anyone else have their dress purchased? I know it's super early for us, but I found it and I knew it was perfect, so we went ahead and put down the deposit/ordered it today! It's a Maggie Sottero, the dress name is Aleah. It has a layer of sequins under the top layer of tulle.

Re: Bought my dress today!

• Options
    You look gorgeous! What a beautiful dress!
  • Options
    It's beautiful!

My mom is really eager to have me go dress shopping.  I am going to wait until spring to go.
  • Options
    Very beautiful! 

I will be going shopping next weekend to look at dresses.  I found one that I really like a few weeks ago, but wasn't completely sold since it was the first one I tried on.  I'm going to try another shop, but may end up going back to that first dress!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That dress is stunning! And it looks stunning on you!! Congrats on finding the dress!
    photo tumblr_mfhfonwf671rg1b79o1_500_zps27a85afc.gif
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! It's nothing like what I thought I wanted, but it is perfect! I will say, it took me forever to find it. Twice to David's Bridal (i unfortunately got the same consultant both times, and she was just NOT listening to me), once shopping out of state, several days of various shops around CT, until finally finding it. I'm so happy I took the time to really look at so many options. It can be overwhelming sometimes, but it really did help me find the perfect one!
  • Options
    Congratulations! Very beautiful dress!
  • Options
    So pretty! Congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That is gorgeous! Congrats! My mom and sister are pushing me to go dress shopping. I'll probably start in the next couple of months.
  • Options
    Love it!!! I bought mine a few months ago actually (it's an older design and I was worried it would be discontinued). It's perfect for me though so I'm glad I did it!
  • Options
    Love this dress, so pretty!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards