Pennsylvania
Options

NEPA Budget Friendly Venue! Help!!!!

Hello Lovelies,

I'm in desperate need of help. My fiancé and I are looking to get married in September 2015. We've looked at a few venues. Fallen in love with two but was heartbroken by both due to pricing. It seems that no matter how many times we've gone over the guest list we can't seem to get under the 120 mark pp. We're looking for a reasonable venue that would be no more than $75 per plate. Anything less than that would be even better. Are there any venues in or around the poconos (northeastern Pennsylvania) you'd recommend? Possibly near by states? NJ or NY? I'd love to have our family and friends to come join our celebration. If it doesn't work out we may need to do a destination wedding. Open to suggestions or highly recommended venues.

Thanks!!! 

Re: NEPA Budget Friendly Venue! Help!!!!

• Options
    Hi!

My fiance and I are getting married this September at Blue Mountain Ski Resort in Palmerton, PA.  I would definitely check them out.  We are getting married on a Sunday, so we are getting a 10% discount, which I think brings each plate down to $75-$80.  Friday weddings get a discount too.  If you are looking at doing your ceremony there as well, their ceremony fee is only $250.  I found them to be the most elegant, yet reasonably priced venue around here!

Hope this helps!  Best wishes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Check out the Green Ridge Club in Scranton.  Very reasonable and accommodating!
  • Options
    We are getting married at Riverview Country Club in Easton. Since you can basically build your own package the reception can be a minimal or extravagant as you want. I just know they have a $12,000 minimum. If you get married in an "off" month, the minimum doesn't apply and you get a 15% discount. Our price per person BEFORE tax and gratuity will be about $80 and that's with a full open bar.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards