Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

wow

2»

Re: wow

• Options
     I  don't read the Etiquette Board either, I'm happy with what we're planning and that is all that matters to me.
    We had our dream wedding in Las Vegas - 11.29.2014
  • Options
    Of course @Missmo! I was thinking a BYOB, BYOMeat-to-grill wedding reception. Have a small ceremony, only inviting my MOH and his BM, then inviting everyone- selling tickets to- this so called party reception. Of course, I want my DJ friend to do this for free, on account of our friendship and all, and not rent any chairs in July, at the lake, in Texas, and provide store-bought cupcakes- enough to feed 50 people. Of course I will only register for the most expensive items at Macy's and Nordstrom, and be sure to include my registry on the invite. Also, RSVP via facebook- liking my status as an RSVP may work well too. What do you think about wrapping tealight candles in toule and handing those out for favors? I am really growing fond of this tacky, made up wedding. I can't wait to post on the E board... Although, they are probably reading all about this anyways! Lol
  • Options
    Ohhhh....I live in the metroplex and do love a BYOM shindig...can I come? Maybe bring a few friends you have never met?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    There is nothing wrong with a july wedding ;) as long as the guests can cover the cost of the misting system
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards